It’s been quiet around here lately, so here’s a conversation topic for you: what would you have liked to see happen on That ‘70s Show?
Some things I would’ve like to have seen:
- In season 5, Jackie and Hyde acknowledging their S1-S3 relationship and experiences together.
- Kelso continuing to be a math and technology prodigy.
- Donna and Eric dealing with their issues in season 5.
- Fez not taking Casey’s advice and driving Rhonda away.
- Red not becoming a cliched, put-upon TV husband.
- Kitty not becoming an alcoholic.
- Hyde behaving in-character during the Pam Burkhart storyline.
- Eric being given passions outside of Donna, sex with Donna, and Star Wars.